15 Ways to Make Money Online Internationally – Work Online and Travel!
Since my entire income for the last two years is from making money online from anywhere we were including New Zealand, Ireland, Mexico, Spain, Singapore and all the places we travelled in between, I wanted to give you a helpful list of ways to make money online from where ever you are.
15 Ways to Make Money Online From Anywhere in the WorldA quick note: You might be wondering how to make money online internationally, especially if you’re in a country with a small economy (like me in New Zealand). Think about targeting customers and clients from other countries.
Even though I make money online from New Zealand, around 60% of my income comes from readers in the United States. Depending on the type of business you offer, you might have more luck targeting larger economies such as the United Kingdom or even the United States.
In fact, there has never been an easier time to earn money online from anywhere in the world. If you’d like to earn an income online, here are some surefire ways to get started, whether you’re in Texas or Taipei.
1. Watch videos onlineWatching videos online from your phone or computer is a great way to make money online fast with Swagbucks. If you’re in North America, U.K., Ireland or Australia you can join Swagbucks for free, and get a FREE $5 credit with this link.
2. Take online surveysOne of the easiest online money making ideas is taking paid surveys with Survey Junkie. Survey Junkie is open to participants from the United States, Canada and Australia. Join Survey Junkie today.
If you’re not from those countries, keep reading as I’ve listed some legit international paid survey companies below (or read my growing post on international survey sites here)
United States Paid SurveysMySurvey, VIP Voice, Opinion Outpost and Pinecone Research are legit American survey sites to make extra money.
Canadian Paid SurveysIn Canada check out Ipsos Panel, Pinecone Research, Web Perspective and Mobile Xpression.
UK Paid SurveysClick here to read how mum blogger, Emily, makes over £100 per month taking online surveys in the UK.
Irish Paid SurveysIn Ireland, I recommend Irish Opinions and MySurvey. Find more Irish paid survey options here.
New Zealand Paid SurveysOpinionWorld NZ , Valued Opinions and Toluna Opinions are my top rated NZ surveys. I’ve written more about the best paid online surveys in New Zealand here.
Australian Paid SurveysPureprofile and Toluna are my top rated Australian survey sites. Click here for more ways to make extra money in Australia
India Paid SurveysXcel Online
Indonesian Paid SurveysOpinion World.
The best thing about doing surveys online is you can earn money and gift cards while sitting on the couch, or waiting for the kids to finish school.
It’s money for jam in my opinion, and although you won’t get rich from surveys, the extra few dollars definitely comes in handy.
3. Get Free Sign Up BonusesThere are sites out there that will pay you simply for signing up. They include Ebates ($10), GrabPoints ($5), Ibotta ($10) and more. You can see the complete list of sites that pay you to sign up here.
4. Become a Virtual AssistantOne of the easiest ways to make money from home or abroad is to become a virtual assistant. A virtual assistant can offer any number of services, depending on experience.
If you’ve worked in administration or as a personal or executive assistant, starting a virtual assistant business could be the easiest way for you to start making money online.
Starting a virtual assistant business is especially great for those of you who have wondered how to make money online without paying anything towards fees or memberships as you can easily promote your virtual assistant services via free platforms such as LinkedIn.
To find out more about how to become a virtual assistant, check out this epic article: How to Become a Virtual Assistant: Everything You Need to Know
5. DropshippingWhat is drop shipping, you ask? Drop shipping is when you sell a product online, without holding inventory. When your customer places an order, that order is then fulfilled by a drop shipper, who holds the stock and organises shipping.
As you can probably imagine, holding stock would be quite limiting if you want to travel the world whilst running your business. Most drop shippers start out by opening a store on eBay, so it can be a very cost-effective business to break into.
To be successful as a drop shipper, you’ll need to have a website, a marketing plan and in-depth knowledge of your chosen product. I recommend checking out this super-useful guide to drop shipping from Salehoo, to see if drop shipping will be a good fit for you.
6. Freelance writerUp until a few months ago, a large portion of the money I earnt online came from freelance writing. Freelance writing is a great way to earn money online from home or when travelling.
Writers can make a legit income writing articles for blogs and businesses. Although I didn’t have any formal experience as a freelance writer, I used my blog as a portfolio, set up a profile on Upwork, and within a few weeks, I had my first gig. I have some more tips on how to get started with Upwork here.